Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Fetish Love



Ever since I see your peel,
Deep within this heart I feel,
The emotion that I cannot deal, 
My fetish love that's for real.

I love to touch the skin you have,
It is so smooth and silky and suave,
And your smell is a passionfruit for me,
That's my great admiration to thee.

But when I burn up your ecstasy,
You give me that little fantasy,
Then, you've been melting helplessly,
Leaving the fragrance of a blackberry.

If again I wanted to smell or touch you,
I need a close room to hide you,
And I have to outlay my money,
Just to have your company.

Maybe you are loved by your pinkish color,
And that lovely passionfruit-like odor,
But you are not a genuine afterall,
Because you are just a scented candle.


{a poem made due to addiction to pink scented candles  hehehe that's a decade ago, btw)

5 comments:

  1. candles... i love candles.... scented:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay pareho kami ni PS. i love scented candles too. kabibili ko lang ng dalawang pink na candles actually. Pink Sangria from Bath and Body, yung isa nalimutan ko yung name, pero kung may Bath and Body jan, i-try mo yun, magugustuhan mo yung amoy nun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks PS, KM, & Jeremy :) @KM, may Bath and Body dito... cge, try kong maki-amoy hehehe i mean, makabili :) Thanks All, for taking ur time to write some comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. salamat sa pagdalaw sa blog ko :) di ako nakareply sa YM kasi tulog ako nung nag message ka. naiwan ko palang online yung YM sa iPhone ko, kanina ko lang nakita yung messages pag gising ko ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...