Sunday, October 23, 2011

Challenge at Macau Tower


Macau Tower is one of the World's Tallest Towers.  It is 338 meters in height and it was opened in 2001. It offers magnificent panoramic views  all over Macau. 

 Macau Tower from a far

Panoramic Views of Macau


 




This is the challenge that I took at the Tower. Overcoming the fears of height by stepping in a glass.  At my background, people try to walk back and forth on steel in between the glass first. Even then, it still gives butterflies in our hearts. So, this photo shot takes less than 5 seconds only (step at the glass, smile then, step back in haste). Thus, it looks like I FEAR NOT. ;)

Actually, they also offer some sports activities like bungy jump, sky walk, etc. at the Tower.  It's just not my cup of adventures... not yet :)

8 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing these pics :) i had similar experience at CN Tower with JPR. it's on my to-blog list, i just have to find my super natatakot na pictures sa glass floor. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! nagbakasyon grande ka pala zen ha...
    Thank you for taking me there...Enjoy!

    Please visit and folow my new blog...

    The Woman In Me

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. naku, KM :) can't imagine to be at the CN Tower stepping in a glass floor... para na rin akong nag-sky walk :)

    @Rovie, just blogging my previous travels and adventures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pics shared, it's so pretty. Thanks for the visit as well. Hope to see you again.
    Creativity is Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving a note, Princess Sarah :)Sure, See you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice pictures! I would have loved to be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Simurgh and Lianne :) The weather is just cooperative when I was there ;) Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...