Tuesday, September 13, 2011

EAT-ALL-U-CAN @ Chef d’ Angelo




     Every time I pass by at Stargate Mall, I always have this silent wish to dine at Chef d’ Angelo for their eat-all-U-can treat.  Their store is situated at the ground floor of Stargate Mall which is also just beside the MRT – Magallanes station.  And every time I was there, I am either in a hurry or tired and wish to get home fast. But thankfully, my silent wish has been fulfilled last week when I need to go to Makati City again. So before heading to my last commitment for that day, I had an early dinner with Chef d’ Angelo.  Their eat-all-U-can package is very practical and reasonable.  For just Php150/head, you can enjoy different kinds of pizza, pasta in red and white sauce, garden salad and soup. You can also have chicken-all-U-can for the additional Php125. It’s more than a déjà vu of my “Big Bird” meals in my early years of working. By the way, the eat-all-U-can is available from Monday-Friday at 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 9pm and on Saturday- Sunday from 12nn to 2pm and 5pm to 8pm.  So, this meal is simply available every day during lunchtime and dinner time.

     So what I love about my early dinner? Mushroom soup is always my favorite. So, I didn’t miss it obviously.  Then, their garden salad includes chopped olives.  Aside from (my purpose of) countering the calorie intake for that afternoon, I really enjoy munching the olives with lettuce and tomato.  Simply yummylicious! And of course, pizzas and lots of pizza… they offer 4 kinds of pizza that afternoon, I just love the taste and crust of their pizza.   The thickness and size is just enough for few munches.  It is also cheezylicious!

     So I’m pretty sure that I will go back to that store again to enjoy munching.  Afterall, Chef d’ Angelo is more than just good food!  ;-)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...